« Back to Recipes
Apple Mint Salad
The point of this recipe is to have a variety of apples with contrasting flavor profiles. You can substitue other kinds if you prefer. The important thing is to have some sweet and some sour apples in the mix.
- 2 Gala Apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Fiji Apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and diced
- 3 Ruby Red Grapefruit, peeled and diced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Mint Leaves, Sliced
- 2-3 Tablespoons Honey - depends on taste
1. Peel and dice the apples and throw together in a large bowl.
2. Remove each grapefruit segment from the skin and chop.
3. Mix fruit together in the bowl with lime juice and orange juice.
4. Slice up the mint and mix with the apples.
5. Add the honey according to taste preference.
6. Serve immediately.
7. This fruit salad is delicious with a sour plain Yoghurt, like Greek.
Rate this Recipe